We run our challenge for fun in our spare time. It is your responsibility if entering to make sure you check our challenge rules, it is not our responsibility to read your posts and remind you if you fail to comply. If you do not follow the rules we may simply ignore your entry.
1) We are a stamping challenge preferring conventional stamping although digital stamps are allowed but: stamping must be the focal/predominant element of your work and must reflect the theme.
2) Entry requirements:
- a) You may enter each challenge a maximum of three times providing each entry is a newly published piece of work
- b) We do not accept back-linking, ie: entries on posts published prior to the start date of the current challenge, or previously published work copied to a new post.
- c) Each entry must be from a separate post - i.e: we only accept one entry contained within in a single post irrespective of how many pieces of work are in a post.
3) Your post, not your blog must be entered into Inlinkz and this challenge mentioned with a link back to this blog. Entries on third party host sites other than Blogger are eligible providing there is a working link to our blog.
5) Entries may be combined with other challenges.
6) Any entries not meeting these requirements will be ineligible and we will NOT be entered into the prize draws.
7) In the best interest of the challenge we reserve the right at all times to preclude any entry or entrant and will not enter into any dialogue in such an eventuality.
8) Prizes and Featured Designer spots must be claimed/acknowledged within seven days of being published. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited, prizes are non transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
Following EU guidelines and GDPR, minors (under 18 years of age) entering the challenge will not be selected for winners or top 3 spots in order to protect their identities and DT's may choose not to comment on such entries.