Winners will be selected by Random Org.
The Design Team will vote for their favourite three entries which will form our Top 4, the entry in first position will be invited to be a Featured Designer in a future challenge.
1) Whilst we are a stamping challenge, we have relaxed our rules to be more inclusive of peoples different crafting styles and now require 'At least one stamped element on the front of entries' using either conventional rubber/acrylic stamps or digital images, but pre-coloured digital images, toppers and colouring pages are not acceptable.
2) Entry requirements:
- a) You may enter each challenge a maximum of three times providing each entry is a newly published piece of work and can be combine with other challenges.
- b) We do not accept back-linking, ie: entries on posts published prior to the start date of the current challenge, or previously published work copied to a new post.
- c) Each entry must be from a separate post -ie: if a post has more than one piece of work or collection within it, only one card/piece can be entered and it must be clearly specified which one is the entry.
4) In the best interest of the challenge we reserve the right at all times to preclude any entry or entrant and will not enter into any dialogue in such an eventuality.
5) Prizes and Featured Designer spots must be claimed/acknowledged within seven days of being published. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited, prizes are non transferable and no cash alternatives are available. Winners outside the UK: Although prizes are always marked as gifts, winners may still be charged frees and import duty when items enter their own Country, this is out of our control.
Following EU guidelines and GDPR, minors (under 18 years of age) entering the challenge will not be selected for winners or top 3 spots in order to protect their identities and DT's may choose not to comment on such entries.